- 10 large white mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs (use enough to fill mushrooms)
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel and pull off stems. Reserve half of the stems and chop them.
- Saute garlic and stems in mixture of butter and oil. Add breadcrumbs and parsley and stir together just until breadcrumbs start to brown. Remove from heat and cool.
- Drizzle pan with a little oil and place mushrooms in pan. Drizzle mushrooms with oil and fill with breadcrumb mixture.
- Top each mushroom with a small dab of butter.
- Bake at 350? for 10-15 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.